Today is the Spring Equinox. It is a powerful day to focus on balance, as the light of day and dark of night are balanced. Balance is much needed in our world right now. Take a deep breath. Release. Take another deep breath and repeat out loud or in your heart, “My body, mind and heart are balanced.” Do this until you feel some calm throughout your body. The balance of light and dark brings a calm. It is the center point. It is the middle path. If you sway too far to one side or the other, the opposite will swing you back like a pendulum to the other side until you can, with your awareness, bring your body, mind and heart back into balance.
I have not written on this blog for over a year, not because things have not been happening, but because I did not feel inspired to write. I need inspiration to share. This worldwide connection, or as some call “pandemic” has inspired me once again. I personally feel a bubbling excitement and optimism, despite the fear and panic that is in the air (and yes, as an empath, I feel that too).
I see what is going on in the world right now as a huge opportunity and I feel very optimistic about what the outcomes will be, but it will take all of us to utilize the opportunity to change.
First let’s look at just some of the opportunities we can take from this:
- We are all connected. We are not separate from each other. We are interconnected in such a way on the earth that if one country has an epidemic, it can quickly become a global pandemic. Trade/supply chains are affected. Travel is affected. With our advances in technology, information sharing, education, etc. there is no way we can go back to each country “standing on its own”. Closing borders is not going to change the fact that we are one body and one community, belonging to Mother Earth. We are all the same and we all have the same untapped abilities, despite different races, cultures, ethnicities and beliefs. This pandemic is showing us our interconnectedness and is giving everyone the opportunity to reach out and care for others via the internet, phone calls, etc. I have seen more people “coming together” to help each other than I have seen since September 11th, 2001 (911).
- As a society we have been so busy “doing” and distracting ourselves from what is really important. Now we have time to go internal and to look inside ourselves and see what is there. Some are not going to like what they find, but it needs to be looked at and brought up to the surface to be acknowledged and healed.
- As we go internal, we will also find incredible creativity and new solutions. That surge in creativity and solutions will take us to the next step in creating a new world as this whole situation calms down.
- We get more time with our families. Maybe all that time running around being “busy” has taken a toll on family time.
- You now have time to read a book, take better care of your body or do things that you never had time to do before (or never made time to do…our priorities determine our how our time is spent).
- If you are out of work and you did not enjoy your work, you can re-evaluate what you love to do and focus on finding work that brings you joy.
In my opinion, this is a very gentle crisis. We still have water, food, gas, housing, utilities, internet, phones, vehicles, etc. When I look at other options (earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, bombs, etc.), this crisis is gentle. Yes, we will have some economic pain going forward, but it is inevitable because the systems (monetary, economic, etc.) no longer work for the times we are moving into and must be reinvented. They must become more balanced and equitable to all beings. The control and manipulation by people/organizations that want to keep people in fear and enslaved for their own profit is over. They are putting forth some last ditch efforts to try to keep that control, but it won’t work. Humanity has woken up enough and hopefully this crisis will continue to wake people up. We will not go back to sleep.
Please, my friends, please don’t play into the fear and panic. That feeds the energies that want to keep humanity under their control. Now is the time to STAND IN YOUR POWER. We have the opportunity to make a huge change on this earth as long as we stand up and claim our power and state what we want the world to become…more loving, more compassionate, helping one another, cooperation vs. competition, joyful, fun, creative. YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM. If you can bring yourself to balance and calm (quiet your mind) and then look at your situation from a higher vantage point, you will see that all of Life conspires in your favor. What you are experiencing, whether painful or joyful, is there to show you your next steps. Resistance and attachment bring pain. Flow and surrender bring relief and allow for an opening so great, you will be amazed at the results.
This past year I have looked at many of my beliefs, some of them I have carried with me for lifetimes. I am still working to open my heart more, to show the world who I am at the core. I know who that is, but there has been a belief that I have carried that if I open fully and completely, someone or something will either take my power or force me to misuse my power in ways that would hurt people. I built a rigidness and structure around that belief for protection, which at one point probably served me well, however the times are different and it is time to let go of that belief. Once I learn to stand FULLY in my power, I know that no one and no thing can touch me. The vibrations won’t match.
We all have the Christ Consciousness within us. It is a matter of declaring it, believing it and living it. In order to do that fully, we must cleanse our body, mind, and heart of false beliefs and untruths. All of our external world is a mirror for us to see what we need to clear and shift. I recently watched an episode of Missing Links on Gaia.com – Season 3 (Episode 4) with host Gregg Braden and he talked about the mirrors our world give us. Our experiences in life are mirror to show us either:
1) what we have that within ourselves (i.e. anger, pain)
2) what we are judging in others or
3) what our soul is seeking to return to us (with things we admire or desire).
So all my dear friends and world family, please don’t panic. Don’t fear. Stand in your power. Speak your truth. Don’t let the external world dictate your peace or mood. As you surrender and release the control that we so vehemently want to maintain (which does not serve us), watch how your life unfolds. We may not see the bigger picture now, but it is a really great outcome. It can be quick if we surrender or it could be a bit longer and more painful if we have a lot of resistance. You get to choose. Sending blessings, peace and love.
“Getting in balance is not so much about adopting new strategies to change your behaviors, as it is about realigning yourself in all of your thoughts so as to create a balance between what you desire and how you conduct your life on a daily basis.”
— Wayne Dyer